Friday 29 May 2009

Watchout! "She" wants you all!

Subject: Hello!!!
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009 6:46 PM
From: "lyn gitchel"
To: undisclosed-recipients

Hello,
My name is Lyn Gitchel I am 23 years old (Vig), Single, Native of American, Caucasian, Heterosexual, Female, 5'11" (149cm), 105lbs (47kg), located in Baltimore, Maryland United States. Christian by religion.
I'm a full time Student and I'm majoring in marketing and getting a minor in International financing.
My body style is average weight I am physically active, I never smoke and drink. I am the only girl in the family of three children, am the second child.
My father and mother are still alive. My father is 55 years old, why my mother is 48 My elder brother is 26 and younger brother is 20.
Get in touch at
lyn_gitchel4u@yahoo.com,
With Love,
Lyn Gitchel

1 comment:

MOSONGA RAPHAEL said...

We tapeli tafuta wa kudanganya hapa utaula wa chuya!

Hebu tazama linavyobadili majina lakini ujumbe ni ule ule!!

Hii ni ya 05/05/2009 kwenye blog hii hii na tapeli ni hilohilo ila lilitumia majina tofauti!!!
.........................

Hello….Saturday, May 2, 2009 9:39 PM

From: "jackline francois"
To: undisclosed-recipients

Hello,

My name is Jackline Francois I am 23 years old (Vig), Single, Native of American, Caucasian, Female, 5'11" (149cm), 105lbs (47kg), located in Baltimore, Maryland United States. Christian by religion. I'm a full time Student and I'm majoring in marketing and getting a minor in International financing.

My body style is average weight I am physically active, I never smoke and drink. I am the only girl in the family of three children,I am the second child. My father and mother are still alive. My father is 55 years old, while my mother is 48, My elder brother is 26 and younger brother is 20. Get in touch at


jacklinfran08@yahoo.com

With Love,
JACKLINE FRANCOIS.
..........................

UJUMBE WANGU:
Kuweni macho, usijibu hizi e-mails (spam) na pia inabidi tuwaelemishe vijana wadogo -maana wanaweza wasielewe madhara ya mchezo huu mchafu!