Tuesday 5 May 2009

Sorry, I have got Mine!!!*

Hello….Saturday, May 2, 2009 9:39 PM

From: "jackline francois"
To: undisclosed-recipients

Hello,

My name is Jackline Francois I am 23 years old (Vig), Single, Native of American, Caucasian, Female, 5'11" (149cm), 105lbs (47kg), located in Baltimore, Maryland United States. Christian by religion. I'm a full time Student and I'm majoring in marketing and getting a minor in International financing.

My body style is average weight I am physically active, I never smoke and drink. I am the only girl in the family of three children,I am the second child. My father and mother are still alive. My father is 55 years old, while my mother is 48, My elder brother is 26 and younger brother is 20. Get in touch at


jacklinfran08@yahoo.com

With Love,
JACKLINE FRANCOIS.


*letter via my e-mail address, to unnamed and loved(?) recipient!
(NOTE: this is from con-men, be careful!)

No comments: