Wednesday 23 April 2008

Stop and think!

I have received this (below) from my friend!
....................

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said,
"I'm Zinedine Zidane, the world's number 1 footballer. FIFA needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said,
"I am the wife of the former President of the United States, I am the most ambitious woman in the world. I am also a New York Senator and a potential future President." She just took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, Robert Mugabe, said,
"I'm President of Zimbabwe and I have 13 million helpless people who always look to me for guidance. Above all I'm the cleverest President in African history, and Africa's people won't let me die". So he put on the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, Nelson Mandela, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year old Chinese school boy,
"I am old and have lived a fruitful life, God will decide my fate, so I'll let you have the last parachute". The boy said, "It's OK, there's a parachute left for you. Africa's cleverest President has taken my schoolbag"

No comments: