Tuesday 11 December 2007

To start a business -1

I have got a long time ambition to become a businessman. Also I have been asking myself for a while now, what does it mean and what it takes to become a successful businessman.
In trying to answer these questions, I have been seeking advise from friends and different people around. Many have been quite helpful.
As I continue to gather ideas and advice, here is the series of notes on business, especially 'how to take off' - I found very interesting!
-By Mosonga.

Introduction

Starting a new business is both exciting and rewarding, but it is also full of challenges.
The level of commitment that you will need should not be underestimated.

The success of your business will partly depend on your attitude and skills.
This means being honest about a range of issues;
- your knowledge,
-your financial status and
-the personal qualities that you can bring to your new business.

Commitment, drive, perseverance and support from family and friends will go a long way towards transforming your business idea into reality and will be especially important during the early days.

Next Topics:
The day-to-day reality check
The entrepreneurial quality check
The business skills check
The market research check
The financial commitment check
Find out if you've got what it takes
Here's how I decided I was ready to start up my business

From: uk govt website (businesslink)

No comments: