Saturday 23 February 2008

Foster is back, Arsenal drops 2 points

Man Utd's goalkeeper Ben Foster is about to return in action after 8 months on the sideline due to serious knee injury.

“I've got to start from where I left off at the start of last season. I felt confident in myself in any given situation. Eight months out knocks you a bit. You forget tiny little things about your game that you need to think about.

“I'm working on my sharpness and my handling in training now. There's a few things I'm going to work on. Kicking, cross-taking with players around me. I've got to do a bit of that, and then I'll hopefully be ready to play for the reserves.”

Foster can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and United very shortly could have at their disposal one of the best young goalkeepers in the game.
...................................................................

Meanwhile Arsenal have dropped 2 points at Birmingham and they now lead by 6 points. If Man Utd wins later on at Newcastle, Arsenal's lead will be cut down to only 3 points!

I hope Man utd will make use of this chance!

By Mosonga and www.manutd.com

No comments: