Thursday 31 December 2009

'Yafa' and 'Mameck'

I always remember you.
I enjoyed being close to you all the time - for example-
we played,
we sang cbeebies songs,
we ran,
we loughed, drew pictures, watched telly, went shoppping at Lidl, Tesco, library, to and from school together!

By the way if you didn't know, I learnt a lot from you!

May God Bless you as you begin the new year 2010 and new classes (Reception for Rapha and Year 3 for Lameck)!

Say Hi to Dad, Mom and friends (Treasure, Cosin's sons etc.)

...............................................................

'If that can not take your "Monday Blues" away ..., What can I do for you???!!' -These words were originally said by my friend and presenter of BBC Network Africa, Ben D. Malor in 1990s. He is now in New York working with UN Radio
................................................................

No comments: